Make Donations payable to:
CILM or CILM Music
All donations are tax-deductible:
If you would like to support this ministry with a financial gift and make a tax deductible donation to CILM or CILM Music, your love gift(s) can be processed on our secured site via Paypal for your privacy and credit card protection, or you can simply mail your check directly to the address above.
lf you would like to become a monthly partner, please email us on our contact page above and request for on-going donations and we will contact you to verify your info. for your further identity protection and security measures.
We appreciate your financial support to this ministry and God Bless you for your giving!
CILM / CILM Music / CILM Publishing - is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization through the IRS federal gov.'t authorities, and has a tax exemption filing status through the State of New York. Both Rev. Lombardo and Mrs Bleakley do not currently receive salaries or any personal income from this ministry. By choice, all monies received are allocated directly toward the costs of production materials to fulfill the ministry's vision & mission statement.
We do believe we can help a hurting nation one person at a time....
As a partner, please pray for CILM Outreach:
- Lord, Your will be done for Christ Is Life Ministry, Music & Publishing
- Take our testimony's and the Word of God to those whom you have called this ministry to reach.
- Take the music you have given us to those who need to hear it. Let them be an instrument used for your Glory.
- Speak to the hearts of leaders who will open the doors for this ministry to share it's anointing, giftings and talents.
- Bless this ministry with wisdom and favor with man.
- Continue to keep this ministry debt free as it embarks on future endeavors.
- Bring about supernatural and divine appointments for this ministry to grow and serve.
- Stir up people's faith to receive the fullness of their Salvation (deliverance) while listening to the testimony behind each song.
- Bless the writer's with favor and allow these songs to be shared in worship services nationwide.